ISES Awards - Honouring Excellence
Since 1975 ISES has been honouring those who have made significant achievements and contributions toward advancing solar energy applications and use.
ISES Awards 2019 Open for Nominations
The International Solar Energy Society is pleased to be accepting nominations for the following Awards in 2019:
Farrington Daniels Award - read more about the nomination process here.
The Achievement through Action (Christopher A. Weeks Memorial) Award - read more about the nomination process here.
The deadline for nominations is 30 May 2019.
For questions, please contact director [at] ises [dot] org.
The ISES awards are presented biennially at the Solar World Congress. They are:
- Farrington Daniels Award
- Achievement through Action Award in memory of Christopher A. Weeks
- ISES Special Service Award
- ISES Global Leadership Award in Advancing Solar Energy Policy in honour of Hermann Scheer
- Karl W. Böer Solar Energy Award
- Solar Energy Journal Best Paper Award
- NEW! Elsevier and ISES "Renewable Transformation Challenge"
- ISES Fellows