02. November 2020
ISES and Elsevier are pleased to announce the launch of a new open access journal, Solar Energy Advances. Solar Energy Advances will be a high-quality journal reflecting the work of ISES in transforming our energy production and consumption into a fully renewable system. The new journal will complement the successful ISES Solar Energy Journal, launched in 1957, and which remains the flagship scientific journal for solar energy.
Solar Energy Advances will cover a broad range of themes relevant to solar energy research, development and applications.
Each issue of Solar Energy Advances will focus on specific topics, such as:
- Solar energy systems and applications
- Research and development in solar energy utilisation
- Applications of solar energy measurements, assessments, and forecasting methods
- Planning of active and passive solar energy utilization in urban environments
- Solar energy policy and legislation
- Solar energy markets and public support
- Other direct and indirect applications of solar energy such as energy storage, hybrid systems, sector integration
- Other renewable energy uses
All manuscripts submitted to Solar Energy Advances will be peer reviewed and published based on an evaluation of their academic and methodological validity and robustness of research.
Call for Editor-in-Chief: A call for soliciting the position of Editor-in-Chief has been launched, please find all details here.
For any inquiries, please send an email to publications [at] ises [dot] org