ISES and Elsevier announce launch of New OPEN ACCESS Journal - Solar Energy Advances
ISES and Elsevier are pleased to announce the launch of a new open access journal, Solar Energy Advances. Solar Energy Advances will be a high-quality journal reflecting the work of ISES in transforming our energy production and consumption into a fully renewable system. The new journal will complement the successful ISES Solar Energy Journal, launched in 1957, and which remains the flagship scientific journal for solar energy.
Solar Energy Advances aims to provide a forum for the presentation of fundamental scientific advances in the understanding on any aspect of solar energy research, development, application, measurement or policy. The journal welcomes the submissions of articles at the forefront of solar energy research, truly advancing the field.
Solar Energy Advances will cover a broad range of themes relevant to solar energy research, development and applications.
Each issue of Solar Energy Advances will focus on specific topics, such as:
- Solar energy systems and applications
- Research and development in solar energy utilisation
- Applications of solar energy measurements, assessments, and forecasting methods
- Planning of active and passive solar energy utilization in urban environments
- Solar energy policy and legislation
- Solar energy markets and public support
- Other direct and indirect applications of solar energy such as energy storage, hybrid systems, sector integration
- Other renewable energy uses
All manuscripts submitted to Solar Energy Advances will be peer reviewed and published based on an evaluation of their academic and methodological validity and robustness of research.
ISES and Elsevier are excited to be working together to launch Solar Energy Advances. This journal will offer a new open access publication source that will serve the entire renewable energy community and will provide a wealth of information on the latest advances in solar energy applications, research and developments.