ISES and the IEA Solar Heating and Cooling Programme are pleased to announce EuroSun 2024 - the ISES and IEA SHC International Conference on Sustainable and Solar Energy for Buildings and Industry - to take place from 26 - 30 August 2024 in Limassol, Cyprus.
EuroSun 2024 is jointly organized by ISES and IEA SHC and the local hosts are the Cyprus University of Technology and the local ISES section, ISES Cyprus.
At EuroSun 2024, we are looking forward to welcoming solar researchers, experts, industry representatives, students and practitioners from Europe and all around the world. The programme will feature dedicated technical sessions on the congress themes, high-level keynotes by expert speakers, workshops, a technical tour and more. Since the first EuroSun Conference took place in 1996, the conference has become one of the main events on solar energy for buildings and industry in Europe. The role of PV, solar cooling, storage and grid integration is especially crucial for isolated sunny islands like Cyprus, and the organizers are especially pleased to offer a full programme and dedicated networking opportunities with senior experts from research and
EuroSun 2024 will cover a broad range of solar themes:
- Energy Efficient Buildings
- Sustainable heating and cooling systems for buildings
- Solar and Efficient Districts
- Sustainable Process Heat for Industry
- Sustainable Energy Infrastructure and Electrification
- Thermal energy storage
- Solar Thermal and PVT Collectors and Solar Loop Components
- Solar Air Conditioning and Refrigeration
- Sustainable and Solar Energy Transition
- Solar Resources and Energy Meteorology
The call for papers for EuroSun 2024 will be issued soon - stay up to date on the ISES homepage!