The SWC50 virtual conference will be held on 3rd and 4th December, with two follow up webinars in 2021 and a final session at the next solar world congress. The virtual conference in December will comprise a total of six 90-minute sessions spread over the 2 days. All sessions will be recorded so those that register will be able to watch the session at a later time.
The topics for the sessions are:
- Covid-19 and the Energy Transformation: Lessons learnt, and pathways needed to be explored.
- Transforming and Growing the Electricity Sector: The Role of Sector Coupling to Meet our End Use Energy Through Electricity.
- Transforming the Heating and Cooling Sectors: Solar Thermal and Other Technologies to Meet the Heating Requirements of Industry and the Heating and Cooling Requirements of Communities and Buildings.
- Transforming the Transport Sector: Sector Coupling, and the Future Roles of Biofuels and Hydrogen/Fuel Cell Technologies.
- Garnering Public Support to Achieve the 100% Renewable Energy Transformation.
- Enabling a Policy Landscape and the Financial Markets to Achieve 100% Renewables.
Find out more information below at the SWC50 Newsletter for June 2020.