The International Solar Energy Society is very pleased to invite you to participate in the next International Solar Energy Society (ISES) Solar World Congress (SWC) 2019, which will take place in Santiago, Chile from November 4 to 7, 2019. The Congress will be held together with the IEA (International Energy Agency (IEA) Solar Heating and Cooling Programme (SHC) International Conference of Solar Heating and Cooling for Buildings and Industry. IEA SHC is a key strategic partners and is a co-Chair of SWC 2019.
The event is being held in Chile´s capital, a very dynamic city of seven million inhabitants, and in a country that’s deeply committed to the fast deployment of renewable energy so as to totally change the energy matrix of Chile towards 100% renewable energy. The local host will be SERC-Chile (Solar Energy Research Center) a consortium of seven Chilean Universities, as well as Fraunhofer-Chile Foundation. All these institutions are deeply involved in solar energy research and development for Chile and the Latin American region. We count also with the support from Chile’s Energy Ministry, and CORFO Solar Committee, and a broad spectrum of industrial, research and technology partners.
Call for Papers
The SWC 2019 committee is pleased to invite you to submit your abstract.
The SWC 2019/ SHC 2019 will cover a broad range of themes combining the unique perspectives of our participants working in solar research and development, industries, governments and academia. The themes covered are:
- Solar Heating and Cooling Technologies
- Solar Heating and Cooling Applications
- Solar and Renewable Electricity
- Energy Storage for Heat and Electricity
- Solar Energy Markets and Policies
- Energy Systems and Sector Coupling
- Off-Grid & Rural Energy Access
- Solar Architecture
- Solar Resource Assessment and Energy Meteorology
- Education and Training – 13th International Symposium on Renewable Energy Education (ISREE 2019)
- Clean Water Technologies
- Special Themes: Renewable Energy Cities, Renewable Energy for Mobility Community Power Programs, Sustainable Practices in the Mining Industry and History of Solar Energy
Detailed information on how to submit your abstract and instructions for authors are on the conference homepage - deadline for the abstract submission is February 28 2019.
28 February 2019: Deadline for abstract submission - 30 April 2019: Notification of authors - 30 April 2019: Registration for SWC opens -31 July 2019: Deadline for full papers - 31 August 2019: Early bird registration deadline -31 August 2019: Author registration deadline