Save the Date - SWC 2023
The next big event to add to your calendar this year is the International Solar Energy Society's Solar World Congress, SWC 2023. It will take place in New Delhi, India, from 30 October - 04 November 2023.
Being the third largest energy consuming country worldwide, India is a major player in the global energy economy. Solar energy has proven an essential role in India for the energy transition and further holds a great potential for the country to meet its ambitious renewable energy targets: net zero emissions by 2070, and meeting fifty percent of its electricity requirements from renewable sources by 2030. India has proven remarkable global leadership in solar energy development on a national and global level, and we are thrilled to have SWC 2023 take place in India.
More information on sessions, speakers, technical tours and, of course, how you can participate will be provided in the coming weeks.
SWC 2023 Themes
- PV cell technologies
- Innovative application of PV technologies
- Solar thermal power
- Renewable and efficient heating and cooling - components and systems
- Grid integration and sector coupling
- Solar buildings, urban and neighborhood design
- Rural energy supply
- System modelling, artificial intelligence, digitalization
- Testing, certification and monitoring
- Circular economy, recycling
- Solar resource assessment and energy meteorology
- Perspectives for a 100% renewable energy world
- Solar photocatalysis and solar fuel production
Visit the conference homepage swc2023.org and do not hesitate to reach out to swc [at] ises.org if you have any questions!
We look forward to welcoming you to New Delhi!