EuroSun 2020 - Online programme now available
EuroSun 2020 offers a platform to discuss the latest developments with leading solar energy experts as well as policy makers and industry representatives. We have created an exciting and dynamic online programme and invite you to explore it and to register!
For a mobile friendly version of the programme, visit: https://pcoconvin.eventsair.com/eurosun20/programme
- Vassiliki Drosou: Thermosiphon solar systems in Greece: An analysis of a success story
- Kehkashan Basu: The Last Decade of Action : Youth Engagement in the adoption of Clean Energy Solutions
- Andreas Hauer: The Role of Thermal Energy Storage in our Future Energy System
- Ameena Saad Al-Sumaiti: A policy reform towards funding regulations of solar energy projects
- Phoebe Koundouri: The Sustainability Transition in Europe: SDGs, EGD, NGEU and MFF
- Qing Tai Jiao: Solar District heating technologies, applications and policies in China
ISES Members: 200€
How to register
1) Visit the EuroSun 2020 website and start the registration process
If you have submitted an abstract for the conference, you already have a username and password. Otherwise please create a new account.
2) Enter your details and continue to the next steps
3) ISES Members: Enter your individual discount code
All ISES members have received their personal discount code via email in late June - for any questions, please contact us at eurosun [at] ises.org
4) Continue the process until you have completed the order and purchased your conference ticket!
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at eurosun [at] ises.org
EuroSun 2020 needs your support to keep going so please participate remotely and help us make this virtual conference a success!