The organisers of the EuroSun 2020 are very pleased with the high number of abstracts received so far from authors throughout Europe and the world, thank all the authors that have submitted their work for presentation at the conference. The first round of abstract review has started.
The COVID-19 pandemic has caused uncertainties globally about the future, especially in regard to in-person conferences and international travel. The planning of the EuroSun 2020 is currently proceeding as planned, and we are monitoring the situation and following the recommendations of national and international public health authorities.
We are exploring the option for the EuroSun 2020 to be held virtually (on-line). Given the critical importance of the EuroSun 2020 to provide a platform to discuss and explore the latest developments in solar energy and trends that are shaping the renewable energy transformation, the organisers of EuroSun 2020 want to ensure that everyone can participate.
Thus, we have decided to allow the late submission of abstracts until 01 June to allow authors who may be uncertain about travel or other issues related to an in-person conference to submit their work with the assurance that participation will be possible in some way.
Rest assured that we are continuing our efforts to bring you a high-quality scientific event you know from ISES conferences, either in-person or virtually and we look forward to your participation!
We invite abstracts on the following topics:
- Solar Buildings
- Solar Assisted District Heating and Cooling
- Solar Heat for Industrial Processes
- Domestic Hot Water and Space Heating
- PV and PVT Systems for Buildings and Industry
- Solar Thermal Collectors and Solar Loop Components
- Thermal Storage
- Testing & Certification
- Solar Resource and Energy Meteorology
- Solar Education
- Renewable Energy Strategies, Policies, Scientists for Future
- Renewable Energy Solutions for Isolated Systems (i.e. Islands)
- Renewable Energy Systems and Spatial Energy Planning