Early Bird Registration for the 9th Local Renewables conference, from 24 - 26 October 2018 in Freiburg (Germany) and Basel (Switzerland) is ending soon!
ISES is inviting you to join the 9th Local Renewables Conference in Freiburg and Basel and to make use of the early bird registration that is still open until 1 August!
The conference will discuss the transformation from a linear to a circular economy and explore how cities and regions can take full advantage of renewable resources. It is jointly organised by the City of Freiburg, the City of Basel, and ICLEI Europe.
Speakers include amongst others:
- Martin Horn, Lord Mayor of the City of Freiburg
- Catherine Trautmann, President of the Port of Strasbourg, Vice President of the Eurometropole de Strasbourg, France
- Cllr. Andrew Cooper, Kirklees Council, Member of the European Committee of the Regions
- Dr. Anna Braune, Director for Research and Development, German Sustainable Building Council
- The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
Find the registration here: http://local-renewables-conference.org/freiburg-and-basel-2018/registration/