What is the International Solar Energy Society, ISES?
ISES, a non-profit UN-accredited membership NGO founded in 1954, has a long history of being the trusted global advisor on renewable energy and this remains its core value.
ISES works to achieve 100% renewable energy for all, used efficiently and wisely.
What are the benefits of becoming an ISES Member?
With your ISES membership...
You join a global organization whose members are advancing scientific breakthroughs and strategies needed for a rapid transition to a 100% renewable energy future.
You will have access to regular news reports and other publications on progress in renewable energy developments worldwide.
You will be eligible for a discounted subscription to the world-renowned peer-reviewed Solar Energy Journal, the leading scientific journal on solar energy.
You will have many opportunities to engage with businesses, professionals, and decision makers through international congresses, regional conferences, ongoing policy and educational programs, and other networking events.
How much does an ISES corporate membership cost?
Annual rate Silver Membership (5 years)
600 Euro 2,700 Euro
Small Company (max. 20 staff)
250 Euro 1,125 Euro
300 Euro 1,350 Euro
How can I become an ISES Corporate Member?
If you are interested in becoming an ISES Corporate Member, purchase an ISES Corporate Membership directly here: https://join.ises.org/content/new-corporate-member
You may also contact us at members [at] ises [dot] org and we will guide you through the application process.
Please feel free to get in touch with our membership team at the ISES headquarters in Freiburg, Germany. Contact us via email; members [at] ises [dot] org or phone: +49 761 45906 52. We are happy to provide you with further information and answer your questions.
Already an ISES Member? We may have two differing email addresses in our system for you. Please members [at] ises [dot] org (contact us) to resolve this issue.
- Acknowledgement as Corporate Member at ISES conference and events
- Listing in ISES Corporate Members directory
- Listing in International Experts Network (IEN)
- Use of the ISES corporate membership logo
- Hyperlinked company logo on the ISES website (Company ISES Memberships only)
- Sponsorship opportunities for events and projects and advertisting opportunities on ISES website, events and publications
- Name and logo on posters displayed at conference and events that the ISES staff participate in
- Reduced registration at ISES events and selected ISES supported events for your staff and reduced rates on exhibition spaces (where available)
- Access to ISES Members directory
- Receive ISES Sunburst blog e-mails
- Receive ISES Newsletters: including publication of your latest news
- Discounted prices in ISES online bookshop
- ISES notices (press releases, Society news, webinar announcements and other information)
- Free participation in ISES webinars and ISES Member's only access to all webinar presentations and recordings, webinar certificates of participation (upon request)