The ISES members listed on the ISES Member Directory are individual members of ISES that have selected to be listed in the ISES Member Directory and corporate members of ISES.
The Member Directory is available to active individual and corporate members only.
E-mail Contact Form
E-mail addresses will not be displayed in the Member Directory. Members can write an e-mail to other members through a contact form. The member will receive the e-mail. ISES is not responsible for replying to e-mails sent to through the Member Directory and is not responsible for the accuracy of the members e-mail addresses. ISES shall not be considered to have reviewed or screened the e-mail content or addresses provided by members using or displayed in the Member Directory.
Users of Member Directory agree to the following:
Users of the Member Directory acknowledge that postings by member are not endorsed by ISES, and shall not be considered to have been reviewed, screened or approved by ISES. Members also agree not to use the e-mail contact form in any way to advertise or offer to sell any goods or services, or conduct or forward surveys, contests or chain letters, or send any file that the member knows, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed or used in such manner. By submitting the e-mail contact form, the member agrees not to advertise or offer to sell any goods or services, or conduct or forward surveys, contests or chain letters or send any other inappropriate messages to the members.
By way of example, users of the Member Directory agree that when sending e-mail through this contact form he/she shall not do any of the following:
- Publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful material or information;
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
- Upload or attach files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy and publicity) unless the expert member owns or controls the rights thereto or has received all consents therefor as may be required by law;
- Upload or attach files that contain viruses, corrupted files or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer;
- Delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels in any file that is uploaded;
- Falsify the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
- Advertise or offer to sell any goods or services, or conduct or forward surveys, contests or chain letters, or download any file posted by another user of IEN that the expert member knows, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
ISES reserves the right to deny in its sole discretion any member access to the Member Directory or any portion thereof without notice.