Renewable Energy Focus journal
Subscribe to Renewable Energy Focus journal at a special ISES Members price through your ISES membership.
Renewable Energy Focus seeks to deliver high-value insights across the energy value chain through integrative, comprehensive, and leading-edge research - covering high impact innovations in renewable energy systems integration; modelling and analysis; policy; and business innovations. At the technology level we publish fundamental and applied research (and insights) on commercially-feasible renewable energy technology development across all vertical technology sectors. See full details on the website: journals.elsevier.com/renewable-energy-focus.
About the Journal
Renewable Energy is no longer a niche sector of novel technologies, and we have now implemented renewable energy to a scale where it is expected to provide a significant share of global power in the next few decades. This integration has had a significant impact on conventional energy infrastructure, creating a new grand challenge that the energy sector needs to address:
- How should energy infrastructure and markets evolve as the grid becomes more decarbonised and decentralised, and as greater digitisation comes to the fore;
- And with this challenge in mind, what pathways (and their associated requirements) will enable renewable energy technologies to co-exist with other assets in a rapidly-decarbonising energy system?
Renewable Energy Focus Journal aims to be a focal point for exploring where these complex forces of decarbonisation, decentralisation and digitisation intersect with the scale up of renewable energy, its related technologies, and market developments.
- Academics and researchers;
- Technology Manufacturers and companies eveloping renewable energy solutions;
- NGOs, Associations, Governments and Societies