Planning and Installing Photovoltaic Systems - A Guide for Installers, Architects and Engineers, 3rd Edition
New third edition of the bestselling manual from the German Solar Energy Society (DGS), showing you the essential steps to plan and install a solar photovoltaic system.
With a global focus, it has been updated to include sections on new technology and concepts, new legislation and the current PV market.
- new developments in inverter and module technology
- market situation worldwide and outlook
- integration to the grid (voltage stabilization, frequency, remote control)
- new legal requirements for installation and planning
- operational costs for dismantling and recycling
- feed-in management
- new requirements for fire protection
- new requirements in Europe for electric waste (Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment, WEEE) and the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances (RoHS).
Also providing information on current developments in system design, economic analysis, operation and maintenance of PV systems, as well as new software tools, hybrid and tracking systems.
An essential manual for installers, engineers and architects, it details every subject necessary for successful project implementation, from the technical design to the legal and marketing issues of PV installation. This new edition now has a hardback spiro binding and includes a companion website.