Membership Benefits & Services
ISES values its international individual members, company and institutional members, and its close cooperation with its country sections and regional offices, which provide valuable services within their countries and regions. ISES currently offers many services to its members and is committed to developing additional high value services in 2013.
ISES members benefit from:
- Timely information on progress in the solar sector and renewable energy worldwide.
- Networking opportunities with businesses, professionals and decision makers worldwide.
- Acknowledgment that you are part of the renewable energy world movement.
ISES Individual Membership
The following services and benefits are included in the Core Service Package of an ISES Individual Membership:
- ISES Newsletter (12 per year, digital)
- ISES SunBursts (more information)
- Reduced Registration Fees at selected ISES international + national conferences
- Free participation in ISES Webinars and Member's only access to all webinar presentations and recordings, webinar certificates of participation (upon request) (more information)
- Reduced Prices in Online BookShop
- Access to the Members Area including the Members Directory (visible only to members)
Categories & Fees
Annual Fee for Higher Income Countries / Annual Fee for Lower Income Countries
Professional: € 45 / € 23
Student (Student ID required): € 22 / € 11
Professional Silver (5 years): € 200 / € 100
Professional Gold (Lifetime): € 1,000 / € 500
plus 10% discount on Additional Services below
Solar Energy Journal
Paper version (12 issues/year): € 55
Online version (12 issues/year + full archive): € 48
*Lower-income country discounts are applicable on Individual Memberships only (does not include Additional Services or Corporate Memberships) and are applied according to country of residence entered by the user in the online application form. Lower income countries are defined as countries with a GNI per capita below USD 8,350 (in 2012) as according to the World Bank and are reviewed and approved by the ISES Executive Committee on a regular basis based on the latest World Bank data.