ISES Vision: Rapid Transistion to a Renewable Energy World
The ISES Mission is to provide scientifically credible and up-to-date Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency information and networking opportunities to the global communities of scientists, educators, practitioners, industries, policy makers and to the general public.
ISES aims to uphold the mission and vision through it's core values:
- Sustainable development
- Scientific methods
- Participative decision-making
Other goals of the Society include:
- To encourage the use and acceptance of Renewable Energy technologies.
- To realise a global community of industry, individuals and institutions in support of Renewable Energy.
- To create international structures to facilitate cooperation and exchange.
- To create and distribute publications for various target groups to support the dissemination of renewable energy technologies.
- To bring together industry, science and politics in workshops, conferences and summits on Renewable Energy.
- To advise governments and organisations in policy, implementation and sustainability of Renewable Energy activities world-wide.
| || |
|Updated : ||06/14/2010|