HOW TO FIND US
International Solar Energy Society (ISES)
Tel: +49 761 459 06 0
- Take Highway A5 to 'Freiburg and exit "Freiburg-Mitte" (central)
- On the feeder road leave at exit "Merzhausen"
- Direction 'Merzhausen' to Merzhauser Str.
- Wiesentalstr. is the 3rd road on your right after the railway underpass
By train and tram (public transport)
- Take the train to the Freiburg Hauptbahnhof (main station)
- Options: Taxi (about 7 minutes to ISES) or tram
- Tram: Take the tram number 3 (orange, direction: Vauban) and get off at “Peter-Thumb-Straße”. Walk another 200 meters in the direction of the tram and turn right at the first crossroads onto the “Wiesentalstr.” The Villa is 50 meters ahead on the left.
- Closest airport is the EuroAirport Basel/Mulhouse/Freiburg (use the French passport control side when arriving!). There is a regular shuttle bus to Freiburg from the French side (approx every hour and a half), dropping you off at the main station. If you end up on the Swiss side you can take a train - but it takes much longer.
- Alternatively use the Frankfurt/Main Airport (Germany) or Zürich Airport (Switzerland), or the Stuttgart Airport (Germany) - all of these are between 2-3 hours to Freiburg by car or train.
| || |
|Updated : ||06/14/2010|